Get a $5 off coupon now and keep up with news, events and promotions.
A system state backup generally makes a copy of all related information of your operating system and configurations. From a system state backup you can restore your Windows system settings in the event of a system failure or corruption. A system state backup is therefore particularly important for disaster recovery purpose as it eliminates you having to reconfigure Windows back to its original state before the system failure occurred.
Note: "System Backup" in EaseUS Todo Backup means to backup the entire system partition, usually it is C:/ drive. If the OS is Windows 7, it will automatically back up both system and boot drive.
One-click system backup, you just need to:
Select System backup and then click Proceed, system backup will be done in a few minutes.
However, if you want to personalize your system backup, please follow the tutorial below.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and then click System backup.
2. Select the backup destination, the software will choose the most suitable location by default.
3. Set schedule to backup files later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
4. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc.
5. Click Proceed to execute system backup.
Put the bootable CD into the CD-ROM and change your BIOS settings: set CD-ROM as first boot device. Press "Del" when you are restarting the computer. Move CD-ROM Drive beyond Hard Drive. Press "F10" to save and exit.
Solution: Restore system partition from EaseUS Todo Backup WinPE based bootable disk
1. Boot EaseUS Todo Backup from WinPE based bootable CD/DVD
2. Click Browse to Recover and the select system backup image.
3. Select a restore point according to its created time and source.
4. Select the destination you want to restore system state to.
4. Click Proceed to start system state restore.