Get a $5 off coupon now and keep up with news, events and promotions.
With EaseUS Todo Backup, you can backup individual files and folders, also backup all word, excel, etc. documents on your local hard disk or on network. EaseUS Todo Backup supports hot backup that backs up files and folders even they are open.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click NEW TASK --> File.
2. Select files to backup.
Case 1: If you choose Smart Backup, our software will monitor changes of those select files and backup them automatically.
Case 2: The default, you backup files via Custom mode. You can set your own backup schedule, on a daily base, weekly, monthly or even upon certain events.
Go to Backup Options --> File Filter, you can choose backup based on file types - Documents Files, E-mail, Financial Files, Music Files, Picture Files, and Video Files, etc. Each type supports multi file formats. Tick the types you want to backup.
You can click Add to add new file type, in Add New Type window, you input Type Name and corresponding file type.
3. Enter Plan name and Description for your file backup.
4. Click folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
5. Set backup schedule for your backups. Set schedule to backup files later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
6. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc.
7. Click Backup Cleanup, you can set day(s), week(s), month(s), year(s) to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
8. Click Proceed to perform file backup.
Tips: If you set a password for the image file, you need to confirm this password when you check or restore the backup mage.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click Recovery.
2. Select an image file to recover and click Ok.
3. Select recovery method to restore files.
Case 1: Recover specific files or folders
Manually specify all or part of the files or folders under the image file, only the selected files or folders can be recovered.
Case 2: Search files to recover
You can enter file name or "*" to search.
4. Select recovery location:
Case 1: Recover to original location
To recover the file or folder image to its original location completely with the folder directory.
Case 2: Specify a recovery location
The selected file or folder image will be recovered to a new location without recovering the original file directory. If you have already had the same files in the destination path, please tick Replace existing files. You can click Create folder to create a new folder.
5. Click Proceed.