With built-in Exchange backup feature of EaseUS Todo Backup, you can backup Exchange 2003/2007/2010 via full backup, incremental backup, differential backup, schedule backup and hot backup without interrupting your Server work.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup click Backup -> Exchange backup
2. Please enter Plan name and Description for your Exchange backup. By default, the name and description are given based on the backup time and backup type.
3. Click Exchange Server and select the backup target. Now there are two ways to backup Exchange:
1). You can choose to backup the entire storage groups in your Exchange Server.
2). Or you can choose to only backup some Mailboxes under the storage group in the Exchange Server.
4. Specify where to save the image file. A Local disk, Network directory and Tape drive can be set as the backup destination. Click the Down Arrow to get the destination history.
5. Click Image-reserve strategy, and input days to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve. To control the number of image file when you do continuous backup with backup schedule, you can save much disk space to store the images out of date.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
6. Click Turn on and pop up the Schedule window. Set schedule to backup Exchange later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event. Click OK to apply the schedule, click Do not schedule to cancel plans.
Detailed schedule examples refer to How to schedule backup Exchange using EaseUS Todo Backup?
7. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc. Click OK to apply the settings, click Reset to initial settings to disable the settings.
8. Click Proceed to backup Exchange.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and click Recovery -> Exchange recovery.
2. Select an image under Exchange images, or click Browse to locate the image file on your computer. Click Next.
3. All the backup images are listed in the timeline. Backup type and Created time is helpful for determining the proper image.
4. Select the backed up Exchange data, click Next.
5. Confirm recovery information and click Proceed.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.