Get a $5 off coupon now and keep up with news, events and promotions.
With EaseUS Todo Backup, you can clone hard drive to upgrade to bigger one without reinstalling the operating system and applications or transfer all data including operating system and applications from one hard drive to another so long as the capacity of destination hard drive is equal or larger than the used space of original hard drive.
Note: The capacity of destination disk should be equal or larger than the used space of original disk.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and click Clone.
2. Select source disk you want to clone
3. Select the destination disk. Sector by sector clone option enables you to clone all sectors from source disk to destination disk.
4. Preview the disk layout after cloning.
5. Click Proceed to execute disk cloning.
1. If the original hard disk contains the system partition, please tick "Shut down the computer when the operation completed" option. The software will shut down automatically the computer when the clone completed.
2. To remove either the source disk or destination disk from the computer to make the computer boot normally if the source disk contains boot partition.
3. If you want to boot from the destination disk, we recommend you to replace the source disk with the destination disk.
4. If the computer fails to boot from the destination disk after the clone, we suggest you clone the source disk to another disk with the same HDD interface.
5. If you choose to clone a hidden partition, the cloned one will be unhidden.
6. Large hard drive can be cloned to small hard drive so long as the capacity of destination hard drive is equal or larger than the used space of original hard drive.