Get a $5 off coupon now and keep up with news, events and promotions.
To better survive a system crash and have a successful recovery when computer is attacked by virus, Windows disk & partition backup software provides method to leave your system in safe state. Backup your system or whole computer to image. With several clicks to restore the image file, your healthy system and computer is just at your fingertips.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and do a Disk/volume backup by click "NEW TASK"
2. Select partitions or disks to backup. You can select single partition or several partitions through multiple disks as you like.
Note: If you want to backup system while the system partition and boot partition are not on the same disk, you need to tick off both two.
3. Enter Plan name and Description for your disk and partition backup. By default, the name and description are given based on the backup time and backup type.
4. Click folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location. By default, the software will recognize the most suitable partition as your destination, you can modify it.
5. Click Backup Cleanup Option, and input days to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve. To control the number of image file when you do continuous backup with backup schedule, you can save much disk space to store the images out of date.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
6. Set schedule to backup disks and partitions later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
Detailed schedule examples refer to How to set backup schedule using EaseUS Todo Backup?
7. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc.
8. Click Proceed to perform disk and partition backup.