With EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console, Administrators can operate batched management for all computers with EaseUS Todo Backup installed in a LAN or separately manage pointed computers, such as disk/partition/file backup, creation, deletion, modification and single plan view.
1. The administrator installs EaseUS Todo Backup to all required computers in a LAN.
2. The administrator installs EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console to one computer in the LAN.
3. Through EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console, administrator can check all the computers installed EaseUS Todo Backup in the LAN.
4. The administrator uses EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console to create some backup strategies, and deploy to specified computers.
5. EaseUS Todo Backup will execute deployed strategies when they receive relevant commands.
1. Administrator: The one who needs to periodically back up computers in a LAN.
2. Central management terminal: Any computer in the LAN with EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console installed. It can check all the computers installed EaseUS Todo Backup and all the backup plans.
3. Computers: It can be any workstation or server, which is used to receive the backup plan from remote control console and execute relevant operations.
Central Management Console can manage backup and recovery plan on computers which with EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation, Server, Advanced Server and Technician installed on.
Save 20% more to make your own business solution with one step only here.