- Click Backup -> System backup in the Home page.
- Specify a path to save the generated system image file, then clicking Proceed to start backing up the system.
- Set advanced parameters for the current backup task/plan. See Backup options for detailed information.
- To specify to run the backup in a schedule, click Turn on. See Schedule backup for detailed information.
- Specify Existing images cleanup rules to manage image files automatically. Click the button "Image-reserve strategy" to Enable/Disable this function.
- To add NAS Device, refer to NAS management
With this feature, the task of system backup is efficiently accomplished. For a long-term backup plan like backing up system at a specific time every day, creating a system backup schedule would be a good choice.
Step by step tutorial: System state backup and recovery