Select a partition to clone, the wizard can help you finish the job easily. For a successful copy process, please make sure the space on destination location is equal or larger than the used space of source partition.
1. Click choose Partition clone to start the wizard.
2. Select the source partition you want to clone, only one partition can be cloned at one time.
3. Select the destination location which you want to clone to, to know more about the option in this step, please refer to Sector by sector clone.
4. Determine the location and capacity of the target partition after clone, if you have some free space adjacent to this partition, you can move it or resize it with the space by simply dragging. Or if you want to boot from the cloned partition on another hard disk, tick the option Set active will make the operation more smoothly.
5. Click Proceed to start partition clone.