In order to preview the content of the specified partition of a complete backup image and copy the individual files to hard disk, EaseUS Todo Backup provides Mount function to make sure you can only restore the needed partition(s).
1. Click Tools -> Mount/Unmount > Mount
2. Select the image file by clicking the directory tree or input the Image location manually. Click Next.
Note: If the selected archive is password-protected, when you click Next, you need to enter the password and click OK.
3. Select the image file time point, click Next.
4. Click "Click here to change drive letter" under Operation item to assign a new drive letter for the mounted drive.
5. Confirm the information and then click Proceed to start mounting image.
Note: We suggest you mount the image file with the same Windows user which you used to create the image file. This can ensure you have full access permission after the driver mounted.