1. Double click EaseUS Todo Backup setup file. The setup wizard will appears click Next to start the installation.
2. Confirm License Agreement. If you accept the terms, select I accept the agreement to continue.
3. Select to install EaseUS Todo Backup, and determine whether to create a built-in account for EaseUS Todo Backup (If the computer needs to be managed by EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console, the option should be chosen)
4. Choose a location to install the software to the default folder, or Browse to select another location.
5. Tick the related option to create a shortcut on your desktop or Windows quick launch bar. Also you can tick them both.
6. Setup wizard asks for a system reboot to complete the installation.
Select Start -> Settings -> Control panel -> Add or remove programs -> EaseUS Todo Backup -> Remove. Then follow the instructions on the screen.
If you use Windows Vista, select Start -> Control panel -> Programs and Features -> EaseUS Todo Backup -> Remove. Then follow the instructions on the screen.
If you use Windows 7, select Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program -> EaseUS Todo Backup -> Uninstall. Then follow the instructions on the screen.
Select Start -> All Programs -> EaseUS Todo Backup -> Uninstall EaseUS Todo Backup. Then follow the instructions on the uninstall wizard.
You may have to reboot your computer afterwards to complete the task.
When first running Free or Trial version, there is a pop-up window. Select License code (25 characters serial number) and input the purchased code to activate it. Or click the question mark button in the top right corner of EaseUS Todo Backup main interface, then click Upgrade Now.
When the activation succeeded, user can choose Create Now to create WinPE emergency disk. It is necessary to create an emergency disk in case of system crashes.
In order to finish the activation, you need to restart EaseUS Todo Backup.
If there’s no network connection, program will enter offline activation window. Just follow the steps in the window and get the Activation Code to activate the software.
When upgrading to new big version (6.1 to 7.x for example), a new license code is required to replace the current one.
Click the question mark button in the top right corner of EaseUS Todo Backup main interface, then select About -> Enter/Replace license code to input the new license code.
Machine Code can be found in the About window, which is the unique ID that used to identify the computer installed EaseUS Todo Backup.
The license code (serial number) of EaseUS Todo Backup will be bundled with the Machine Code. User needs to contact EaseUS Technical Support if the machine code is changed.
The Machine Code will be changed with changing Hardware or migrating to new computer.