Tools include Check image, Create bootable disk, Wipe data and iSCSI Initiator and so on.
1. Click Convert image to run the tool.
2. Locate the image file you want to convert by choosing Browse behind the Backup image.
3. Specify the destination by directly inputting the path or Browsing the whole directory to find one.
4. Select the type of the virtual disk file you want to convert to. The 2 available file types for now are VMDK for VMWare and VHD for Virtual PC.
5. Click Proceed to implement the operation.
* In addition, there are two methods connecting to an iSCSI target device:
Method 1: Quick connect
1. On the Targets tab, type the name or the IP address of the target device in the Quick Connect text box, and then click Quick Connect. The Quick Connect dialog box is displayed.
2. If multiple targets are available at the target portal that is specified, a list is displayed. Click the desired target, and then click Connect.
3. Click Done.
Method 2: Advanced connection
1. Click the Discovery tab.
2. To add the target portal, click Discover Portal, and then in the Discover Portal dialog box, type the IP address or name of the target portal to connect to. If desired, you can also type an alternate TCP port to be used for the connection.
3. Click OK.
Once connected, you can operate the connected iSCSI hard drive as your physical hard drive on your system with EaseUS Todo Backup, such as backup, restore and so on.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.