Set to execute command before or after the current backup task, EaseUS Todo Backup will execute the command automatically.
- Pre Command- execute command before the current backup.
- Post Command - execute command after the current backup.
You can type the command manually or click "Edit" to configure it.
- Command - input the command manually or click Browse to select the command .bat file.
- Work path - specify a path where the .bat files located, or it will be automatically displayed after you choose a .bat file by Browse.
- Parameter - indicate a Parameter about the command you want to execute.
- Abort operation if user command fails - abort the backup automatically if the command executes incorrectly or unsuccessfully. This option is only available in "Pre Command".