- File Synchronization
Todo Backup 8.3
Windows 10 - ready, enhanced Exchange backup.
Disk clone will transfer all data on the selected hard disk to another, it is especially useful when you want to replace hard disk with a new larger one. For a successful copy process, please make sure the capacity of destination hard disk is equal or larger than the used space on source hard disk.
1. Click Disk clone to start the wizard.
2. Select the hard disk you want to clone and click Next.
3. Select the destination hard disk which you want to clone to, to know more about the option in this step, please refer to Sector by sector clone.
4. Confirm the hard disk layout on the destination hard disk after clone, if you still have some unallocated space on destination hard disk, you can redistribute the disk layout according to your needs.
5. Click Proceed to start clone
Step by step tutorial: Clone hard drive