Summary: When your system crash due to virus infection, hacker attack, change system configuration for false operation or some other unknown reason, to recover system partition is the most effective way to fix this problem. Here, we will introduce you two system recovery solution: restore system with Windows System Restore and recover system partition using advanced system backup & recovery software. You can try any of the two methods when there is something wrong with your system.
1. Click the Start button, type System Restore in the search box, and then click System Restore in the list of results. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click Recommended restore, and then click Next. Or click Choose a different restore point, click Next, then click the restore point that you want and click Next.
3. Review the restore point, and then click Finish.
A bootable CD/DVD can help you boot Windows in case of system crash, restore system to original state. Put the bootable CD into the CD-ROM and change your BIOS settings: set CD-ROM as first boot device. Press "Del" when you are restarting the computer. Move CD-ROM Drive beyond Hard Drive. Press "F10" to save and exit.
Solution: Restore system partition from EaseUS Todo Backup WinPE based bootable disk
1. Boot from WinPE based bootable CD/DVD.
2. Click System Recovery.
3. Select the image file you want to recover and then select the source you want to restore
4. Select the destination location where you want to recover.
5. Confirm your recovery information and click Proceed to recover.
Video tutorial to create EaseUS Todo Backup WinPE bootable disk.