To restore system is the most effective way when users come across situations like these. Here, we strongly recommend advanced backup & recovery software for you. You can rely on it when there is something wrong with your system.
Summary: a bootable CD/DVD can help you boot Windows in case of system crash, restore system to original state.
Put the bootable CD into the CD-ROM and change your BIOS settings: set CD-ROM as first boot device. Press "Del" when you are restarting the computer. Move CD-ROM Drive beyond Hard Drive. Press "F10" to save and exit.
Solution: Restore system partition from EaseUS Todo Backup WinPE based bootable disk
Note: EaseUS Todo Backup Free doesn't support WinPE bootable disk. Please choose the right Edition for you.
1. Boot from WinPE based bootable CD/DVD.
2. Click Recovery -> System recovery.
3. Select the image file you want to recover
4. Select the destination location where you want to recover.
5. Confirm your recovery information and click Next to recover.
Video tutorial to create EaseUS Todo Backup WinPE bootable disk.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.