Restore system state with EaseUS Todo Backup
When to restore system state?
Do you meet the following troubles:
- Error happens, system cannot run normally.
- Done false operation, be eager to restore to the system state before.
- Boot failure, need to restore to the last correct configuration.
- Need to restore system state to a particular point for other reason.
EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation and Home Edition provide snapshot function, and it can help you restore system state to any point-in-time.
How to restore system from snapshot?
Tips: Please back up your personal data on the system partition before restoring system from snapshot.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click Snapshot.
2. Select a snapshot from snapshot list and then click Recover.
3. Select a restore point according to its created time.
4. Click OK to reboot and restore system from snapshot point.
Tips: Snapshot is only available in EaseUS Todo Backup Home Edition and Workstation Edition. If it doesn't solve your issue, you can enjoy 30-day money back guarantee after purchasing.