The Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) is an environment to boot computers using a network interface independently of data storage devices or installed operating systems.
EaseUS Todo Backup PXE server allows network booting of EaseUS Todo Backup Recovery Environment on target machines. It is especially useful for bare-metal recovery.
1. To install EaseUS Todo Backup PXE server, click "Enable PXE" in Tools in the Home page. EaseUS Todo Backup will configure boot image directory automatically.
2. Boot your target computer through a network interface and it will automatically locate EaseUS Todo Backup PXE server.
3. Then EaseUS Todo Backup PXE server allows network booting of EaseUS Todo Backup Recovery Environment on target machines. You can perform file backup and recovery, disk/partition backup, bare-metal recovery, etc on your target computer.
1. Make sure there is a working DHCP(Dynamic Host Control Protocol) in your network, so that the booting computers can automatically get IP addresses and boot into EaseUS Todo Backup Recovery Environment.
2. For multiple machines' system deployment, please refer to EaseUS Deploy Manager.