Everyone seems to have e-mail accounts these days, people communicate private feelings, discuss business and transfer important document with emails. With emails, you'll be in touch and on-line in no time.
This article is to teach you how to backup your important emails with EaseUS Todo Backup. This professional data backup and recovery software can automatically backup your emails day by day.
EaseUS Todo Backup supports Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013 and Outlook Express. It is the first backup software with the Microsoft Outlook 2013 backup feature.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click Backup -> Mail backup.
2. Please enter Plan name and Description.
3. Select data to backup including Outlook Express, Address list.
4. Click folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
5. Set backup schedule for your backups. Click Turn on and pop up the Schedule window. Set schedule to backup mail later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event. Click OK to apply the schedule, click Do not schedule to cancel plans.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
6. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc. Click OK to apply the settings, click Reset to initial settings to disable the settings.
7. Click Image-reserve strategy, tick I will preserve image files,and set day(s), week(s), month(s), year(s) to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
8. Click Proceed to perform mail backup.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.