To prevent your data from losing due to unexpected reasons, you can backup them regularly to protect your files. Windows backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup, not only backup local hard drive partitions, local files and folders via full backup, incremental backup, differential backup, schedule backup, but also backup network data. It can:
Following is step-by-step tutorial to backup network shared files with network backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, clickFile backup.
2. Select the default User defined to choose files or folders you want to backup on Network.
3. Please type Plan name and Description for your file backup.
4. Click folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
Select the target partition to store your backup image (You can select local storage device or network as destination), and click Backup options to set Compression, Priority, Splitting and so on.
5. Set schedule to backup files later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
6. Click Image-reserve strategy, tick I will preserve image files,and set day(s), week(s), month(s), year(s) to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
7. Click Proceed to finish the backup.
If you set a password for the image file, you need to confirm this password when you check or restore the image.