Make your life easy!
Get a $5 off coupon now and keep up with news, events and promotions.
EaseUS Todo Backup can help you backup partitions or disks or files to an image file. Meanwhile, the Mount Image Wizard built in this backup software also allows you to mount the backed-up images as virtual drives to explore and copy the files, that is:
You may also unmount the virtual drive after all necessary operations are finished.
Tips: Only disk and partition backup image file can be mounted.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click Tools -> Mount/Unmount.
2. Select a disk partition backup image to mount, click Next.
3. Confirm and click Proceed to mount the image file to a virtual drive.
4. The image file has been mounted a virtual drive, you can explore and copy files out to use.
1. When you select the backup image, it will show all the volumes of the backup image in the list. You can select one or more volumes to mount and assign the drive letter(s).
2. If the selected archive is password-protected, please enter the password and click OK.