EaseUS Todo Backup provides bootable disk function based on both Linux and WinPE to restore system in case of system disaster. However, Linux bootable disk is only for basic recovery, please refer to more complete recovery functions in WinPE based bootable disk. Check their difference from the table below:
|Linux Bootable Disk||WinPE Bootable Disk|
|Support hardware RAID||-|
|Disk and partition backup||-|
|Disk and partition recovery|
Note: EaseUS Todo Backup Free doesn't support this function. Please choose the right Edition for you.
1. Prepare a USB drive or CD/DVD-Recorder, and a CD/DVD-R/W which can be written.
2. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click Tools -> Create bootable disk.
3. Select a bootable media type: USB drive or CD/DVD.
4. Click Proceed to create a bootable disk.
Tips: If you encounter any problems in the function, we suggest you create the bootable CD with your own CD-burning program, such as Nero.
To locate a file named "image.iso" in the "bin" folder under the installation directory of EaseUS Todo Backup or export image.iso file via Export ISO of EaseUS Todo Backup.
5. Reset the BIOS setup sequence. Press "Del" when you are restarting the computer. Move "Removable Devices" or "CD-ROM Drive" beyond Hard Drive. Press "F10" to save and exit.
6. Then you can boot from EaseUS Todo Backup bootable disk.
Video tutorial to create EaseUS Todo Backup WinPE bootable disk.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.