After you back up files on your computer, you have already leave your data in a safe state. Then how to recover the image file to get your data back when disaster happens. This article describes step-by-step instruction to recover file and folders.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click Recovery -> File recovery.
2. In Data recovery window, select an image in the list to recover.You may fix the image via its Name, Created time and Description.
If the image is not in the list, you can click Browse to locate the image manually. Click Next.
3. Select recovery method to restore files.
Case 1: Recover specific files or folders
Manually specify all or part of the files or folders under the image file, only the selected files or folders can be recovered.
Case 2: Recover files by types
Select certain file type(s) to recover.
Case 3: Search files to recover
You can enter file name or "*" to search.
4. Select recovery location, click Next.
Case 1: Recover to original location
To recover the file or folder image to its original location completely with the folder directory.
Case 2: Specify a recovery location
The selected file or folder image will be recovered to a new location without recovering the original file directory. If you have already had the same files in the destination path, please tick Replace existing files. You can click Create to create a new folder.
5. Confirm recovery information, click Proceed.