To prevent your data from losing due to unexpected reasons, you can backup them regularly to protect your files. EaseUS Todo Backup is a backup utility to backup files and folders. Backup files to secure your precious photos, office documents and videos, choose incremental backup, differential backup, schedule backup to backup fast, continuously and automatically.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click File Backup.
2. Select files to backup. Or you can specify certain types of files to backup under User defined.
You can choose backup based on file types - Documents Files, E-mail, Financial Files, Music Files, Picture Files, and Video Files, etc. Each type supports multi file formats. Tick the types you want to backup.
You can click Add to add new file type, in Add New Type window, you input Type Name and corresponding file type.
3. Enter Plan name and Description for your file backup.
4. Click folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
5. Set backup schedule for your backups. Set schedule to backup files later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
6. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc.
7. Click Image Reserve Strategy, you can set day(s), week(s), month(s), year(s) to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
8. Click Proceed to perform file backup.
If you set a password for the image file, you need to confirm this password when you check or restore the image.
30 DAYS MONEY BACK
MILLIONS OF USERS
7 X 24 SERVICE
& LIVE CHAT