Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 backup and restore
Exchange backup is very important in organization where Exchange Server is applied. It is strongly recommended by experts that Exchange database backup is performed on a regular basis and by professionals for the purpose of disaster recovery.
Exchange backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server designed for business can perform Exchange backup and recovery. It can:
- Support Microsoft Exchange 2003 backup, Exchange 2007 backup, Exchange 2010 backup and Exchange 2013 backup.
- Support Windows Server 2012/2003/2008 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
- Support hot backup - perform online Exchange backup while Exchange Server is running without interrupting Server work.
- Support full backup - Backup all data stored on Exchange Server.
- Support incremental backup - Only backup the changed data stored on Microsoft Exchange Server since the last backup to save disk space, backup and recovery time.
- Support differential backup - Only backup the changed data stored on Microsoft Exchange Server since the last full backup.
- Support schedule backup - Backup scheduler allows you to backup Microsoft Exchange data every day, every week, every month or set your own period.
- Support for wide choice of storage media - Your Exchange backup can be stored on any kind of storage media: FTP Server, tape, hard disk, network, NAS, removable disk.
- Compress the Exchange backup to save storage space.
- Support password protected archives.
- Notify administrator the backup results by sending E-mail.
- Support fast restore of MS Exchange backup.
- Also support SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 backup and restore.
More features of EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server ...
I will show you how to backup and restore your Exchange data with the help of EaseUS Todo Backup as follows.
How to backup Exchange data with Exchange backup software?
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup click Other Backups -> Exchange Backup.
2. Select Exchange storage group or mailbox to backup.
3. Enter Plan name and Description for your Exchange backup.
4. Click folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
5. Set schedule to backup Exchange later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
6. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc.
7. Turn on Image-reserve strategy, and input days to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
8. Click Proceed to backup Exchange.
How to restore Exchange data with EaseUS Todo Backup?
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, select exchange backup task and then click Recovery.
3. Select a backup time point and select the backed up Exchange data.
5. Click Proceed.
Tips: Only EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server Edition and Technician Edition support Exchange backup and restore. More information refer to Version Comparison.