Exchange backup is very important in organization where Exchange Server is applied. It is strongly recommended by experts that Exchange database backup is performed on a regular basis and by professionals for the purpose of disaster recovery.
Exchange backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server designed for business can perform Exchange backup and recovery. It can:
More features of EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server ...
I will show you how to backup and restore your Exchange data with the help of EaseUS Todo Backup as follows.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and create a Exchange backup task.
2. Select Exchange storage group or mailbox to backup.
3. Enter Plan name and Description for your Exchange backup.
4. Click folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
5. Set schedule to backup Exchange later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
6. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc.
7. Turn on Backup Cleanup, and input days to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
8. Click Proceed to backup Exchange.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, select exchange backup task and then click Recovery.
3. Select a backup time point and select the backed up Exchange data.
5. Click Proceed.
30 DAYS MONEY BACK
7 X 24 SERVICE
& LIVE CHAT