Exchange backup is very important in organization where Exchange Server is applied. It is strongly recommended by experts that Exchange database backup is performed on a regular basis and by professionals for the purpose of disaster recovery.
Exchange backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server designed for business can perform Exchange backup and recovery. It can:
More features of EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server ...
I will show you how to backup and restore your Exchange data with the help of EaseUS Todo Backup as follows.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup click Backup -> Exchange backup.
2. Enter Plan name and Description for your Exchange backup.
3. Click Exchange Server and select Exchange storage group or mailbox to backup.
4. Click folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
5. Click Turn on and pop up the Schedule window. Set schedule to backup Exchange later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event. Click OK to apply the schedule, click Do not schedule to cancel plans.
6. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc. Click OK to apply the settings, click Reset to initial settings to disable the settings.
7. Turn on Image-reserve strategy, and input days to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
8. Click Proceed to backup Exchange.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and click Recovery -> Exchange recovery.
2. Select an image in the list to recover, or click Browse to locate the image file on your computer. Click Next.
3. Select a backup time point, click Next.
4. Select the backed up Exchange data, click Next.
5. Confirm recovery information and click Proceed.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.