EaseUS Todo Backup provides disk clone function which can help you:
Note: The capacity of destination disk should be equal or larger than the used space of original disk.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and click Clone -> Disk clone.
2. Select source disk you want to clone.
3. Select the destination disk. Sector by sector clone option enables you to clone all sectors from source disk to destination disk.
4. Preview the disk layout after cloning.
5. Click Proceed to execute cloning.
Disk clone video tutorial: Disk clone.
New! Support GPT clone
1. If the source disk contains the system partition, please shut down the computer after the clone.
2. To remove either the source disk or destination disk from the computer to make the computer boot normally if the source disk contains boot partition.
3. If you want to boot from the destination disk, we recommend you to replace the source disk with the destination disk.
4. If the computer fails to boot from the destination disk after the clone, we suggest you clone the source disk to another disk with the same HDD interface.
5. If you choose to clone a hidden partition, the cloned one will be unhidden.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.