Differing from physical hard disk, virtual hard disk is a file used as storage media for virtual machine. P2V (physical to virtual) can help you:
P2V (physical to virtual) function provided by EaseUS Todo Backup is the most time-saving way to create a new virtual machine.
Method 1: To use Convert image
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and click Tools -> Convert image.
2. Click Browse to select disk and partition backup image file.
3. Click Proceed.
Method 2: To use Management
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and click Management.
2. Select a backup plan, click Advanced and click Convert image.
3. Select backup time point to convert. Enter name and then select the format type: VMware or Virtual PC. Click Browse to modify the location to save image file.
4. Click Proceed.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.