Differing from physical hard disk, virtual hard disk is a file used as storage media for virtual machine. P2V (physical to virtual) can help you:
P2V (physical to virtual) function provided by EaseUS Todo Backup is the most time-saving way to create a new virtual machine.
Method 1: To use p2v conversion
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and click Virtualization -> P2V Conversion.
2. Click Browse to select disk and partition backup image file.
3. Click Proceed.
Method 2: To use Management
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and click Management.
2. Select a disk and partition backup plan, click Advanced and click P2V Conversion.
3. Select backup time point to convert. Enter name and then select the format type: VMware or Virtual PC. Click Browse to modify the location to save image file.
4. Click Proceed.