EaseUS Todo Backup can clone GPT disk partition to upgrade the older smaller GPT disk to a newer larger one without reinstalling the operating system and applications.
Note: The capacity of destination disk should be equal or larger than the used space of original disk.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and click Clone -> Disk clone.
2. Select source disk you want to clone, click Next.
3. Select the destination disk. Sector by sector clone option enables you to clone all sectors from source disk to destination disk.
4. Preview the disk layout after cloning.
5. Click Proceed to execute GPT disk cloning.
1. If the source disk contains the system partition, please shut down the computer after the clone.
2. To remove either the source disk or destination disk from the computer to make the computer boot normally if the source disk contains boot partition.
3. If you want to boot from the destination disk, we recommend you to replace the source disk with the destination disk.
4. If the computer fails to boot from the destination disk after the clone, we suggest you clone the source disk to another disk with the same HDD interface.
5. If you choose to clone a hidden partition, the cloned one will be unhidden.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and click Partition clone.
2. Select source partition you want to clone.
3. Select the destination location. Sector by sector clone option enables to clone all sectors from source partition to destination location.
4.Preview the disk layout after cloning.
5. Click Proceed to clone GPT partition.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.