How to check image file to ensure the restoration?
To ensure you can restore from the backed-up image file successfully, EaseUS Todo Backup provides you check image function to help you:
- Check the integrity of image file of backed up partitions/disk/files/folders.
- Show you whether you are able to perform a successful restore of your system partition or hard drive or files or not.
- Make a correct backup again in time if any errors occurring to your image file.
For your data security, we strongly suggest you check your image after you have backed up and before you restore.
How to check image file with EaseUS Todo Backup?
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click Tools -> Check image.
2. Select the image file to check and click Proceed.
How to check image file to ensure the data recovery after backup data with EaseUS Todo Backup?