Remote control and management in EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console mainly helps you manage PCs from one single machine. No matter you create backup copy of files, system, partitions on remote computer, or restore the backups to survive system disaster, you can perform all tasks within one computer. Within local area network, you can manage backups on remote computers with great convenience. It can remote manage and control all machines with installations of EaseUS Todo Backup Clients (EaseUS Todo Backup Free excluded).
1. Install the EaseUS Todo Backup client (such as Workstation edition, Server edition, etc.) on your computer. And most importantly, remember to tick off the button "Create a built-in account for centralized management".
2. Then install EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console on another computer, and open it. you will see the main interface.
3. It would list all computers with EaseUS Todo Backup Clients in a LAN under Computer list. Select one you want to manage and click the button to open remote console as shown. Fill in the Username, and Password. Click Connect.
4. You will see the main window of EaseUS Todo Backup Remote Console.
The way to manage remote computers using EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console is the same as you use EaseUS Todo Backup on local.
Video tutorial about EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console: EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console user guide
1. Remote backup is only avaliable when you install built-in account of Central Management Console.
2. Remote Exchange Server backup and recovery is only available when EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server or EaseUS Todo Backup Technician installed on remote computer.
3. Remote backup and recovery is not available when EaseUS Todo Backup Free is installed on remote computers.