GPT provides a more flexible mechanism for partitioning disks than the older Master Boot Record (MBR) partitioning scheme that has been common to PCs. It has following advantages:
EaseUS Todo Backup supports GPT disk partition backup and recovery.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click Backup -> Disk/Partition backup.
2. Please enter Plan name and Description for your backup. Select partitions on GPT disk or whole GPT disk to backup, the selected disks or partitions will be marked as yellow. Tick off Sector by sector backup if necessary.
3. Click Folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
4. Set backup schedule for your backups. Click Turn on and pop up the Schedule window. Set schedule to backup disks and partitions later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event. Click OK to apply the schedule, click Do not schedule to cancel plans.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
5. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc. Click OK to apply the settings, click Reset to initial settings to disable the settings.
6. Click Image-reserve strategy, tick I will preserve image files,and set day(s), week(s), month(s), year(s) to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
7. Click Proceed to perform GPT backup.