Exchange 2010 backup is very important in organization after Exchange Server 2010 is applied. Exchange Server 2010 is the latest version of Microsoft Exchange Server. Performing Exchange 2010 backup on a regular basis is strongly recommended by experts for the purpose of disaster recovery
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 includes a plug-in for Windows Server Backup that allows you to make Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS)-based backups of Exchange data. You can use Windows Server Backup to backup and restore your Exchange 2010 database.
1. Start Windows Server Backup.
2. In the Actions pane, click Backup Once. The Backup Once wizard appears.
3. On the Backup options window, select Different options, and then click Next.
4. On the Select backup configuration window, select the type of backup that you want, and then click Next:
5. On the Specify destination type window, select the location where you want to store the backup, and then click Next. If Remote shared folder is selected, the Specify remote folder window appears. Specify a UNC path for the backup files, and then do one of the following to configure access control settings:
6. On the Specify advanced options window, select VSS full backup, and then click Next.
7. On the Confirmation window, review the backup settings, and then click Backup.
8. On the Backup progress window, you can view the status and progress of the backup operation.
9. Click Close when the backup operation has completed.
Exchange Server backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server designed for business can perform Exchange backup and recovery to help you quickly survive a pc diasater to ensure the stability of business. It can support Exchange 2003 backup, Exchange 2007 backup, Exchange 2010 backup and Exchange 2013 backup with hot backup. Besides, it supports differential backup and incremental backup. See all backup features of this backup software.
Read more: Exchange backup software
30 DAYS MONEY BACK
7 X 24 SERVICE
& LIVE CHAT