Get a $5 off coupon now and keep up with news, events and promotions.
Windows disk & partition backup software backs up your system or whole computer to image. With several clicks to restore the image file, your healthy system and computer is just at your fingertips.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click Disk/Partition backup.
2. Select partitions or disks to backup, the selected disks or partitions will be marked as yellow. Tick off Sector by sector backup if necessary.
3. Please enter Plan name and Description for your disk and partition backup.
4. Click Folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
5. Set backup schedule for your backups: Set schedule to backup disks and partitions later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
6. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc.
7. Click Image-reserve strategy, tick I will preserve image files,and set day(s), week(s), month(s), year(s) to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
8. Click Proceed to perform disk and partition backup.