Make your life easy!
In case Windows 8 is installed on a regular hard disk drive, users can migrate Windows 8 system to SSD by cloning the system drive with the help of any disk imaging software.
Step-by-step tutorial to move Windows 8 from HDD to SSD with EaseUS Todo Backup Free.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and click Clone -> Disk clone.
2. Select source disk you want to clone: HDD.
3. Select the destination disk: new SSD. (Sector by sector clone option enables you to clone all sectors from source disk to destination disk.)
Tick "Optimize for SSD".
4. Preview the disk layout after cloning.
5. Click Proceed to execute cloning.
6. After cloning, shut down the computer and remove HDD.
Follow these simple steps, you can migrate Widnows 8 OS to new SSD with EaseUS Todo Backup Free easily. Besides, EaseUS Todo Backup Free can also back up and restore the Windows 8 OS and data on your HDD and SSD.